MarSurf CM select
Tailor-made measurement of surfaces
The MarSurf CM select is a powerful, configurable confocal microscope for the three dimensional measurement and analysis of surfaces – non-tactile, independent of material and fast.
Axes and isolation systems as well as software modules can be combined individually. This allows the measuring system to be adapted to different measuring tasks.
As a multi-sensor system, the MarSurf CM select also offers the possibility to combine different sensor technologies in one measuring device. Depending on the measuring task, the optimal point sensor can also be flexibly selected.
The MarSurf CM select meets your individual requirements for automation, measuring comfort and accuracy – right up to the fully automated measuring solution.
The established optical measuring system is successfully used for:
- Roughness measurement according to DIN EN ISO 4287 / 25178
- Topography measurement (including volume, wear, isotropy)
- Measurement of microgeometry and layer thicknesses
Benefits at a glance
- Designed for continuous operation
- Automation software
- High measuring speed - even at full resolution
- Individually configurable to your workpiece size
- User-friendly concept
- Collision detection in all directions
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) function 16 bit
- HD stitching
MarSurf CM select is exclusively sold by NanoFocus partner Mahr GmbH.