Line sensor for fast 3D areal measurements
The μscan custom distinguishes itself with outstandingly fast and three-dimensional large area scanning - with highest dynamics and measurement precision.
Profile data can be precisely acquired on almost any surface, independent of varying reflection properties or slopes.
μscan custom measures topographies from the mm to the μm range. The very fast measurement speed allows for high throughput rates.
Examples of application
3D line sensors are suitable for application in various sectors of industry and Research ranging from automotive, microsystem, electronics and semiconductor to medical technology and others.
Automotive: decor, interior
Measurement parameters: surface roughness according to ISO 25178, bearing surfaces, isotropy
Energy: batteries, fuel cells
Measurement parameters: geometry, volume
Electronics: chips, circuit boards
Measurement parameters: co-planarity, fl atness, layer thickness
Benefits at a glance
- Large area 3D measurements
- Very high measurement speed
- Excellent dynamics and precision
- Measurement of layer thickness and transparent materials
- Non-contact and non-destructive data acquisition
- Robust and reliable
Typical measurement tasks:
- Geometry (2D, 3D)
- Roughness according to ISO
- Layer thickness, flatness, co-planarity