MarSurf CP/ CL select
Optical 2D/ 3D profilometry
The compact MarSurf CP and the MarSurf CL select are optical profilometers for the three dimensional measurement and analysis of surfaces – non-tactile, independent of material and fast.
They are characterized by an extremely fast detection of large measuring surfaces with simultaneously high measuring precision.
Thanks to their modular design, the measuring systems can be adapted to different measuring tasks and individual requirements for automation, measuring comfort and accuracy. Depending on the measuring task, various sensors can be flexibly selected. Axis systems as well as software modules can be combined individually.
The MarSurf CP and CL select meet your individual requirements for automation, measuring comfort and accuracy - right up to the fully automated measuring solution.
The established optical measuring system is successfully used, for example, for:
- Roughness measurement according to DIN EN ISO 4287
- Topography measurement (including volume, wear, isotropy)
- Measurement of macro and microgeometries
- Determination of flatness and coplanarity
Benefits at a glance
- Large-scale 3D measurement
- Very high measuring speed
- User-independent serial measurements by automation software
- Excellent flank acceptance
- Layer thickness measurement and measurement of transparent materials
- Large height measuring range with large working distance
- Robust and reliable
- User-friendly concept
MarSurf CP select and MarSurf CL select are exclusively sold by NanoFocus partner Mahr GmbH.